CITY OF WEST OKOBOJI
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
May 8, 2017- 6:30 p.m.
- Call Meeting to order
- The Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes for April 13, 2017
- Bank Cash Reports for April 2017
- Claims for May 2017
- Parks & Rec
- Council to discuss revision of Chapter 92 of the Code of Ordinances.
- Council to review and consider RESOLUTION 2017-5-1 “RESOLUTION SETTING A PUBLIC HEARING ON AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 92, SECTION 92.03 RATES OUTSIDE THE CITY; SECTION 92.04 (4) LATE PAYMENT PENALTY FEE; SECTION 92.05 (4) SERVICE DISCONTINUED FEES; SECTION 92.09 TEMPORARY VACANCY; SECTION 92.10 CUSTOMER DEPOSITS; SECTION 92.11 UNOCCUPIED STRUCTURES; SECTION 92.12 CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR RENTAL; SECTION 92.13 CHANGE OF CUSTOMER.”
- Council to review and consider RESOLUTION 2017-5-2 “RESOLUTION FOR THE CITY OF WEST OKOBOJI TO ACQUIRE AN 11 FOOT CITY DRAINAGE EASEMENT FOR 1ST STREET STORM SEWER PROJECT AT 3011 AND 3013 1ST”
- Council to review and consider RESOLUTION 2017-5-3 “RESOLUTION TO ACCEPT THE CONTRACT AND BOND FROM ABC SERVICE OF ESTERVILLE, IOWA IN THE AMOUNT OF $25,015.00 FOR THE 2017 1ST STREET STORM SEWER PROJECT.”
- Council to consider application for payment #1 (Final) for the 2017 – 1st Street Storm Sewer Project in the amount of $22,971.00 payable to A.B.C. Services.
- Council to consider appointing Public Works Director Jason Eckard as the Water and Street Superintendent.
- Council to discuss Public Works Director Jason Eckard’s reimbursement for City business use on his personal cell phone.
- Council to consider a Donation to Dickinson Co. Emergency Mgmnt for an infrared camera.
- Council to consider approval of Transient Merchant Permit for Midwest Garden Center, Inc.
- Jim Hietbrink – Maywood Association requests permission to install a small culvert for the stream that runs through Lake Street.
REPORT OF OFFICERS
- Mayor Reports
- Council Reports
- Administrator Reports
Posted this 5th day of May, 2017